NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE ENGLAND - JANUARY 22: Fabricio Coloccini of Newcastle celebrates scoring to make it 1-0 with Leon Best during the Barclays Premier League match between Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur at St James' Park on January 22 2011 in Newcastle upon Tyne England. (Photo by Michael Regan/Getty Images)
The season is about to end, but that doesn't mean that you have to stop coming to CHN. In face, we've got a ton of quality content planned to make that off-season seem like it's going by even faster. Here's what you can expect from us this summer:
- Breaking news when it happens - and trust me, there will be plenty happening in the next few months.
- A game-by-game review of the 2010-2011 season.
- A player-by-player review of the 2010-2011 season...one player at a time. We'll get in-depth with each one and the community will have a chance to give a grade to each individual.
- More Death & Tactics. I didn't get to do this feature as much as I wanted to during the season, but we'll use the break as an opportunity to look back at some of the more memorable games. Sure, the season is over, but maybe we can gain some insight into Pardew's mind...or maybe we just want to relive some triumphs. Either way, suggest some matches you'd like to see us do in the comments and we'll try to be as accommodating as possible.
- A look back at the Top 10 and Bottom 10 moments of the 2010-11 season.
- A daily links post detailing the latest news and transfer rumors, and offering a daily forum for you to chat with other NUFC fans.
- Regular updates to our master list of rumored transfer targets.
- Complete coverage of preseason friendlies, including possible meetups for American fans. CHN will be at the match vs. Sporting Kansas City on July 20, so we'll be covering that up-close and personal.
- Regular FanPosts from the community...right?
If you have any suggestions for regular features or even a one-time post you'd like to see, drop us a line. Also, if you're interested in contributing to CHN, we may have an opportunity for you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.